Immersun – Intelligent Power Management
If you already have a solar PV system and would like to further reduce your energy bills then the ‘IMMERSUN ‘ is for you. Once installed, the next-generation system will reduce an average household’s energy bill by up to £250 per year by diverting microgen-generated electricity directly to an immersion heater, storage heater, and/or electric underfloor heating. Here at Flex Eco Services we are experienced at fitting Immersun units and can offer friendly advise to see if an Immersun would be suitable for your system.
ImmerSUN 2 Automatic Power Controller for Heaters T1060
The ImmerSUN is an automatic power controller for heaters. It tracks the available surplus power from a grid-tied PV or Wind turbine system and varies the power to a heater to match the surplus power, therefore ensuring all of the green energy produced is fully utilised. The ImmerSUN uses TruSine™ power control technology, this means that the voltage is very smoothly adjusted to alter the power to the load. The power going to the load is a non-distorted true sine wave, only the voltage is altered.
This control technology is unique to the ImmerSUN and is more sophisticated than any other competing product. TruSine™ technology ensures trouble free operation with all inverters and compatibility will all import/export energy
Features of the Immersun
- Tracks surplus power and diverts this energy to the load
- TruSine™ technology for fast and smooth automatic power adjustment
- Works with PV, Wind and Hydro systems
- Clear graphical backlit LCD display
- Indicates current import/export power levels as well as diverted power to the heater
- Savings are accurately reported for the day and each month as well as the total savings.
- Savings can be displayed in several currencies as well as kWhs.
- No need to change the existing immersion heater
- Works with many types of heater
- One immerSUN can control two heaters sequentially
- Only one current sensor for ease of installation
- Built-in 7-day programmable boost timer
- Manual boost function for both heater outputs
- Integral multi-function relay to provide additional functions such as: Economy-7 control, cylinder de-stratification pump control and export power threshold detect
- Up to 4 immerSUN’s can be wireless linked for larger systems
- Attractive, sturdy aluminium enclosure designed with the installer in-mind
- Fully short circuit protected in case of load fault
- Over load protection
- Power factor correction
- Soft starting to avoid power surges and extend heater life
- Smart meter compatible
- Compatible with third-party energy monitors
- Complete CE product approvals
- 3-year product warranty
If you would like more information about this product here is a link to the Immersun website